Friday, June 29, 2007

The Tide is Turning

This week I went to the beach and noticed the tide had turned and was coming back in. This morning I felt like God was speaking to me about tides and I wanted share some of these thoughts.

Part 1: When the tide goes out it takes with it debris or trash.

If you feel like the tide is out in your life, meaning you are walking through a challenging situation then gaining an understanding that God is at work in this situation may bring you hope.

John 15:3
"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch that doesn't produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.


God will use the situations in our life to prune or wash away the trash in our lives. His purpose isn’t to hurt you but change you from the inside out, which will result in a better you or as in the verse above says, he prunes so you will produce more fruit.

Embrace the season and allow God to let the tide roll out in your life because He is at work in your life.

No comments: