Monday, June 11, 2007

Great Expectations

How do you face Monday? Do you dread the week ahead or do you live with a great expectation of enjoying a great week?

1 Peter 1: 3 “All honor to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for it is by his boundless mercy that God has given us the privilege of being born again. Now we live with a wonderful expectation because Jesus Christ rose again from the dead.” (New Living Translation)
What are you expecting from your week? More troubles, more pain, and more pressures or are you expecting five days that God can use to bring blessings into your life.

Here are few things I’m expecting this week.
1. Rest
2. Productivity
3. Five more days of the privilege to pray for revival in Wilmington and our great nation

I am pondering this thought. What could God do through me if I will be completely yielded to your His will and “promptings” this week? I expect that this is going to be a great week! God bless your week.

No comments: