Friday, June 8, 2007

More Talk than Action

Yesterday, I was so sure that I was going to go out and be light to someone in a dark world. I don't think I did so well. No amazing stories to tell. I will not be down over this, today is a new day, a new day to getin2life. God help me to be about your business today.

Recently, I made a new friend who is a volunteer staff at IHOP, not pancakes, but International House of Prayer. Since my conversation with he and his wife, I have been stirred to pray with more passion. Interestingly, we really never talked directly about prayer but I believe he and his wife are specially used by God in prayer and just by being with them they rubbed off on me. I received a portion of their unique calling. Their ministry is focused on prayer- a lot of prayer, in fact 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, non stop. Visit their prayer ministry live at www.theprayerroom.tv I hope to have them come back to our church and impart their giftings to us. We all could use a dose of passion for prayer. Our nation, our city, our churches, our families, our children need much prayer. Lord stir us to pray. God I pray for revival in our land!!

No comments: