Thursday, June 7, 2007

40 Days of Prayer and Fasting

Currently our church is collectively praying and fasting for 40 days with a focus on repenting and prayer for revival. This morning I am reading from 2 Peter 3: 9, " He (God) does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent." Lord, my prayer for us as a church that we would burn for a love for the lost and be driven to our knees to pray and break off the blinders that blind a lost world. Here I am God send me!!! Can you imagine what it would be like if you could have one good, meaningful conversation with someone today? Pray for God to place people in your path. Tommorrow, I hope to have a new report of someone God used me to touch with the good news of Jesus Christ. Get ready, God is moving.

1 comment:

The Bradshaw Family said...

Thanks for sharing what God is showing you. It is always good to be challenged. Thanks again. We just started our family blog. It's lots of fun.