Monday, July 23, 2007

We Have Limited Vision

Wilmington has traffic! I was stuck in traffic right behind a large 18 wheeler. I couldn't see what was holding up the traffic because I couldn't see around this huge truck. I quickly became irritated that I couldn't see why we weren't moving. I thought if I could at least see the problem up ahead of me, I would at least have more patience. But I couldn't see. I had limited vision of the situation.

Eccl 3:11
...people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end. (NLT)

Do you ask the question, “Why?”
Why am I going through this difficult situation?
I think this verse helps us see what we can’t see. We have limited vision of the situation. God has a plan for everything under the sun. When you can’t figure out what God is up too; don’t become discouraged. For whatever reason, God feels like this situation is going to bring about something good for you because he sees the whole picture not just the present situations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so true in all of us. I think we should all have a pair of eye glasses to remind us that we were never meant to rely on our own vision to get us through this life.Only when God allows us to see a glimpse of his vision can we know that what we see is truth.Ephesians 17-18 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:The eyes of your understanding being enlightened that you may know what is the hope of his calling,and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.