Wednesday, August 8, 2007

If I were the devil, this is how I would attack God's people. Part 2

The Bible teaches about Spiritual warfare.

Ephesians 6:10-12 Be strong with the Lord's mighty power. 11 Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies and tricks of the Devil. 12 For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms.

This week at Life Community Church, I taught on spiritual warfare by looking at how the enemy is attacking God’s people. My sermon title was, “If I were the devil, this is how I would attack God’s people.” I listed seven ways I would attack God’s people. I had several people request copies of the seven ways, so I thought I would simply put them on my blog and hopefully get feedback.

The second way I would attack God's people.

2. If I were the devil I would get people buy high speed internet and multichannel cable packages with movie channels and then I would open the flood gates of hell into the homes of God’s people. I would convince parents to let their kids watch shows that open the doors to witchcraft, violence, and homosexuality and every other perversion. I would lure men into viewing things that should be sacred ground between a husband and wife. I would hook people on shows that make Christianity appear outdated and not relevant. In a nutshell, if I were the devil, I would get access to people’s homes and minds through media and begin to train people to think the way I want them to think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have direct tv block channel 263 called logo.